A reflection on art, life and the movies, The Beaches of Agnes is a magnificent film from the great Agnes Varda, director of The Gleaners and I and Cleo from 5 to 7, a richly cinematic self portrait that touches on everything from the feminist movement and the Black Panthers to the films of husband Jacques Demy (The Umbrellas of Cherbourg) and the birth of the French New Wave.
- Mastered from original HD Source Material
- Two shorts by Agnes Varda on the making of the film
- "Le Lion Volatil" (12 minutes), short film by Agnes Varda starring Julie Depardieu
- Biography and Filmography
- Theatrical Trailer
- 5.1 Soundtrack
- 12-Page booklet featuring production notes and essay by film critic Amy Taubin